We asked the consumer panel OpinionHive about their skincare routine and if they are happy with the health and appearance of their skin. We reveal which products consumers use to achieve healthier looking skin, uncovering the UK’s favourite moisturiser brands, and how many turn to non-surgical treatments to enhance their look.
The free to download fact sheet includes a summary of the research, also available is the full research report and data tables with cross breaks for demographics including: Gender, Age (5 bands), Government Office Region. Household Income, Education Age, Employment Status, Marital Status and Tenure.
Data bundle includes:
- Summary report
- Full report including breakdown by age, gender and region
- Excel tables with cross breaks for all questions and demographics
- Importance of skincare in daily routine
- Satisfaction with skin health and appearance
- Non-surgical treatments had
- Use of skincare products
- Moisturiser brands used
- Monthly spend on skincare products