We are a nation of pet lovers. In this study we delve into how much pet owners spend on their pets, whether owners believe pet vitamins are important and ask who is loved more, pets or partners.
Reports have suggested the number of birds killed by prey in the UK has increased. Our research reveals whether people think cats should be kept indoors to prevent them from killing prey.
The sample for audiences is selected using a technique known as proportionate stratified probabilistic sampling. This helps to ensure that all subsets of the population in age band, gender and geographical region are proportionally represented.
Data Pad use a sample of 2000 as standard.
Data tables include:
- Summary report
- Full report including breakdown by age, gender and region
- Excel tables
- Pets owned in the household
- Average monthly spend on pets
- Importance of pet vitamin supplements
- Frequency of pets fed with human food
- Spending time with pets or partners preference
- Pets and well-being